Features of DPP 3-Piece Ball Valve
- Valves are of three piece design, fitted with six set of metallic studs and nuts which contributes to their sturdy construction.
- Valves have full bore; thereby, allowing full 100% flow.
- Body and Stem seals are offered in various elastomers like EPDM, Neoprene, Hyplon, Butyl, Viton and also in PTFE for chemical resistance against most chemicals.
- Valves with PTFE seals are provided with steel ring inserts which gives better sealing and safety features.
- Steel inserts in stem and handle give more strength, sturdiness, longer life and better performance.
- Carbon black resists ultraviolet rays and prevents degradation of polypropylene in sunlight exposure.
- Available in screwed end onnections also.
15 mm NB to 150 mm NB.
As per all internationally accepted standards, such as BS, DIN, ASA 150 etc.
At 10 kg/sq.cm.g for Body and Seat.